Saturday, 9 May 2015

Denrele Edun set to wed .

See excerpts from his interview with Punch ;

The person is fully committed but I am not really ready. I feel like I have frustrated her to a large extent and she has tolerated me for a very long time. We have been friends for a while. I am a very inconsistent person; she could call or send a message and I will not reply until after five days. I will not use my job as an excuse because it would be a wrong thing to do,” he said.

It seems he has changed his mind and is ready to walk his lady down the aisle. In a telephone conversation with Saturday Beats during the week, Denrele said that he would get married this year.

 It is true that I am about to get married but it is not now. I would get married later this year. It was meant to be a secret but I don’t know how everybody has heard. I just hope ‘bad bele’ people would not jinx the marriage for me and make the girl that wants to marry me change her mind. She is the same girl I spoke about with you during our last interview. I cannot explain how the girl captured my heart but everyone would find out on the D-Day. I don’t want to share the identity of my wife now. When the time comes, people would know who she is,” Denrele said.

No comments:

Post a Comment