Tuesday, 19 November 2013

My Husband Does not mind if i kiss other Actors - - Nse Ikpe-Etim,



My Husband Does not mind if i kiss other Actors -  - Nse Ikpe-Etim,



Popular actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim, rose to stardom through the movie Reloaded and has since featured in many other award-winning movies

.In this interview with JOAN OMIONAWELE, the actress talks about her passion, marriage and career. Excerpts.

Tell  us how are you coping as a wife and as an actress?
Women have been working and married for several years now. It can be challenging, especially when it comes to time management, but the important thing is to have a firm grip on your priorities. I know what is important to me and I always strive to keep that in focus.

My Husband Does not mind if i kiss other Actors -  - Nse Ikpe-Etim,


You seem to be savouring your marriage, what has been the most romantic gesture from your husband?
That’s because I married my best friend. There are many romantic gestures to pick from. Perhaps, one day, I’ll write a book and tell it all. But until then. it’s my secret.

 You once said your husband is the definition of true love, what is true love?
Being with someone or people who love you completely and never judge you. That is true love. There is a bible passage that deals extensively with the subject of love. True love is all that and more. 



Between Ghanaian actors and Nigerian actors, who would you describe as more romantic in movies?
I think the romance an actor portrays depends on the character they’re playing or the request of the director. I doubt it has anything to do with the country that an actor is from. Acting is universal and anyone can play a romantic role.

 How does your hubby feel when you kiss other actors in movies?
Same way I imagine every spouse who is married to an actor should feel. But he understands that this is my job and if a script calls for kissing, then it is work. However, there are different ways to show affection, you must not lock lips to show your feelings for a loved one. Skilled actors can show this without resorting to kissing.


No comments:

Post a Comment