Saturday, 16 November 2013

I ’ve still got love for Don Jazzy. But I Had No Contract With Don Jazzy- - Wande Coal.





He spoke to Adesope Olajide of Factory78 for the Vox Africa live special promoting the concert.

 He was asked about the much publicised beef between him and superstar producer Don Jazzy which started because of copyright issues surrounding the song Baby Face
 
He said;
“Everybody knows that i’m black diamond and it’s something I always wanted to do, so I decided to create my own label. The song was supposed to be on my album but since we fell out it was just void so it’s not like it went against any contractual agreement.
But there’s no animosity. I’ve still got love for Don Jazzy.”

Hehe  He also said he is interested in signing Yvonne Nelson to his label.

No comments:

Post a Comment