Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Oh My God ! Married singer Robin Thicke poses with naked women for Treat! mag

Oh My God ! Married singer Robin Thicke poses with naked women for Treat! mag
Oh My God Married Singer  Robin Thicke has posed with Some Naked Models for American Magazine Treats Mag Robin Thicke Puts the  heats on his Fans, as they   have been asking about  , what she Taught his Pose with the Nekkid  Models , he has however revealed that  it was his wife actress Paula Patton That  urged him to do the shoot with the naked models. 
 'It was very sexy and I like that. At first I thought, ''Okay, let’s just do topless'' ...but, again, my wife and her friends were like, ''No way…go all the way.'' I think we definitely pushed the envelope,' he said.
Are you serious what of Wife is that ..... Seriously i Cannot Comprehend it even in an Open Relationship it is not that Easy i can like this Type of Marriage o  .. See more  photos of Robin Thicke with Nekkid  Models  after the cut..


Oh My God ! Married singer Robin Thicke poses with naked women for Treat! mag
Oh My God ! Married singer Robin Thicke poses with naked women for Treat! mag

Oh My God ! Married singer Robin Thicke poses with naked women for Treat! mag
Oh My God ! Married singer Robin Thicke poses with naked women for Treat! mag




No comments:

Post a Comment