Friday, 13 September 2013

Kelly Rowland Strips To Cover Shape Magazine.

Kelly Rowland Strips To Cover Shape Magazine.
I Don't  how Kelly Rowland has maintained a  very remarkable figure at age 32 she looking a little beyond her normal self.

 A little too good to be true: Kelly Rowland showed off her smooth limbs  and Body Contours Lol on the October cover of Shape Magazine



When asked how she Manages to Maintain Sexy Contours and Body She Says ;

I work out five or six times a week. I feel better, look better, sleep better....Being fit makes me feel sexy. Isn’t that everyone’s goal when they work out, to look good naked?

The other day, [my trainer] had me doing squats that were so hard I wanted to kill her. But my behind is getting higher and tighter. Exercise really does change your body

See Two  Photos From the Magazine ; 

Kelly Rowland Strips To Cover Shape Magazine.
Kelly Rowland Strips To Cover Shape Magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment