According to China News
A 28-year old Chinese man got electrocuted by 10KW lines. By luck, he survived falling off the 10m utility pole as his left leg hung around the post. The unnamed man is believed to be mentally ill as he scaled the post before coming into contact with the charged metal wires being supported.
A witness said: 'I was walking past the pole, and suddenly heard 'pang pang' sounds like fire
crackers. In a bid to rescue him, the local firefighters and power company workers came together and used a length of rope to secure the man before helping him down from the utility pole as he was badly in need of medical treatment.
He was only saved by the fact that his legs hanged on the pole when the electrocution took place