Friday, 6 September 2013

Iceprince to Feature French Montana in New Single - - I Swear.

Iceprince to Feature French Montana in New Single - - I Swear.
In Case you do not know whom Super rapper French Montana He  is is an American rapper born in Morocco. He is the founder and CEO of Cocaine City Records.(Coke Boys ) In 2012, he signed a joint venture recording deal with Maybach Music Group (Rick Ross ) and Bad Boy Records(P.Diddy). Montana is known for his frequent collaborations with Max B, and more recently with Rick Ross; see some Photos ;

Iceprince to Feature French Montana in New Single - - I Swear.
Iceprince to Feature French Montana in New Single - - I Swear.
Iceprince to Feature French Montana in New Single - - I Swear.
 Meek Mills , French Montana i can sense the Eagerness of American Rappers trying to Break into the African Market, Well the Track Promises with Dope as EME boy Shadee would add some Little Flavor to the Flow of the 2rappers .

No comments:

Post a Comment