Sunday, 25 August 2013

First Photos from Funke Akindele 37th Birthday GiG.

First From Funke Akindele 37th Birthday GIG

IPhotos from Funke Akindele 37th Birthday Gig


Yesrerday was   Funke Akindele.s birthday .  Her Chief Planners hehe Sexy Mama Uche Jumbo , Kate Henshaw , Kaffy Ameh wrere Present to organize a Little Birthday Gig for her .

See what she Said ;
 
..A #surpriseparty indeed!! I love my #jenifa #cakeWow!!! I'm so happy! I feel blessed and loved. A big thank u to my family, friends, colleagues and Fans!! U all made my day!! And to my darling sister and manager I say God bless u Ayo!!The party was indeed a surprise o!yet to recover from it!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚See the chief planners o!! U guys got me!! 



 love you Cake Dear ,HBD once again Funke .

First Photos from Funke Akindele Birthday Gig

First Photos from Funke Akindele Birthday Gig
First Photos from Funke Akindele Birthday



No comments:

Post a Comment