Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Beyonce's Heat Perfume is the Hottest Celebrity Perfume of all Time.




 Heat fragrance has landed in the number one spot for best-selling celebrity fragrance of all time. The scent, which mixes florals, vanilla and fruity acai, is Beyonce's way of commemoratiing her Mrs. Carter Show World tour, which ended on August 5th.

 See what she Says 
"I love my music, I love performing and most of all I love and appreciate my fans," said Beyonce of the perfume in a release. "I wanted to give them a special remembrance of this tour and I created this scent to reflect the power, passion and playfulness I put into my performances."

The Heat line, released in 2010, beat out several other popular fragrance lines from celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Elizabeth Taylor and Celine Dion. 


Not only has she sold out her world tour with no new music, her Heat Collection of fragrances is also the Best. Guess Hard work and Beauty is the ultimate Combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment