Thursday, 20 June 2013

To the Ladies; Can you Rock the Red Carpet with No Panties like Keisha.


What would make a Rational human being decide not to wear pants? Well, America Singer and Songwriter Ke$ha sees nothing wrong in going about her business with no pants on.

Here’s her reason for letting her kitty breathe;

“For me, I like showing off my legs because I work really hard on them. So you will rarely find me wearing pants. I don’t have a perfect body but I think it’s really important to celebrate what you’ve got. I’m not always perfect but I try to keep a balance in my life”
What’s the relationship with working hard on your Bod!  and wearing no pants? Looks like she has ulterior motives if you ask me.

So i ask the Ladies can you try this on , it could be fun you know!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment