Saturday, 11 May 2013

Snoop Dogg confesses to real time Pimping .

Many hip-hop stars rap about the woes of pimping, but Snoop sings from experience!A Pimp being A man who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking a percentage of their earnings in return.

The P.I.M.P./Pimpin' Ain't Easy singer just admitted he actually kept an arsenal of prostitutes at his disposal throughout the mid and early 2000s. They followed him around on tour and he'd even rent their vajayjays out to athletes!!

 See what he told Rolling Stone Magazine--
I put an organisation together. I had a bus follow me with 10 bitches on it.

“I could fire a bitch, f*** a bitch, get a new ho. It was my programme. City to city, titty to titty, hotel room to hotel room, athlete to athlete, entertainer to entertainer

 If I'm in a city where the Denver Broncos or the (Denver) Nuggets play, I get a couple of their players to come hang out, pick and choose, and whichever one you like comes with a number.
A lot of athletes bought p**** from me.”

I'd act like I'd take the money from the bitch, but I'd let her have it. “It was never about the money; it was about the fascination of being a pimp. As a kid, I dreamed of being a pimp; I dreamed of having cars and clothes and bitches to match.


Snoop heaped praise on his wife Shante, who “had to take a backseat” during his wild days of pimping.
He admits: “I love her to this day because she coulda shook out on a n****, but she stayed in my corner.
“So when I decided to let it go, she was still there''.

No comments:

Post a Comment