Friday, 26 April 2013

Waje poses Topless for Exquisite Magazine.


When asked why she posed almost Nude for her Video she said --
         After being on set of the movie, Tunnel, I realized that our music videos are like movies painting the      right picture and acting it. ‘I Wish’ video is a lifeless theme and the song is a vulnerable song, and I tried to interprete it in that abstract nude picture with the broken mirrors. It’s me trying to interprete a woman’s vulnerability’, she said.

What about this pose for Exquisite Magazine,Miss waje what are you trying to interpret now please tell us  . Miss waje on the bed and her boobs almost popping out,she makes me wanna jump on that BED and you know do some tinz Lol, Just kidding ,but i don't get this is Waje  Trying to seek attention, she looks hot !!!


      

No comments:

Post a Comment