Sunday, 7 April 2013

Ray J Song about Kim 'I hit it first' has leaked listen to it here. ;










                         
Source--Hollywoodlife
It has not been too long since we heard about the track released by Ray J 'I hit it first' ,if you think this title is Rude wait till you hear the song.

In the song Ray J ''I hit it first'' Ray J made some rude remarks about Kim K and Kanye--
 

Ray J gets straight to business with a hook that completely lacks subtlety: “She might move on to rappers and ballplayers/But we all know I hit it first,” Ray J sings. The song only gets crazier from there, with Ray J calling out Kanye by name and bragging about his sexual exploits with Kim. We have no idea where Ray J got all this confidence from!

 The odd part of the song though is when Ray J’s diss song turns into a love song. “And if you would’ve come back to me girl I know just how you do me.” Hate to break it to you, Ray J, but we don’t think Kim’s coming back to you any time soon.

Kanye is not happy about this,


“Kanye  says I don’t condone broke ass, jealous [guys] who be trying to bite off Me  and Kim’s fame just to stay, wait, just to become relevant,” 

No comments:

Post a Comment