Friday, 25 January 2013

Illrymz likes to screw happy ladies.

If you do not know him,He is Olowu Badia Adebola, a graduate of mass communication university of lagos He also the Host of the Nigerian IDOLS according an interview he had with Entertainment Express he said he does not like to Do ladies in a Para-State of mind as in he does not like angry ladies,Enjoy the excerpts from the interview:

What’s your relationship status?
I am not in any relationship but currently having an affair with my career.
Do you want people to believe that you don’t have any woman in your life?
The truth is I have lots of female friends. Anyway, if you care to know, her name is Queen Victoria (my mum).

What’s your idea of a wife?
I don’t have one yet, when I get there, I will know.

What do you admire in a woman?
Beauty and brain, I don’t like dumb chickens
.
When are we expecting you to walk down the aisle?
That will be when I have met my missing rib
.
How do you relate with your female fans?
I relate with them well, they are wonderful and I try to respect them because they are some of the biggest motivations in this industry.

Have you ever had a public embarrassing moment where a woman meets you and says you broke her heart and stuffs like that
Men! Look at me. I am a nice guy, I don’t get to screw angry women, I screw only happy women
.
Do you have any regrets in life?
My only regret is that my album is not out yet. And also, due to my nature and how simple I am, and because I treat everybody equal with respect, lots of people tend to take advantage of that so much on me.ts from the interview:

No comments:

Post a Comment